lundi 19 décembre 2011

Top 10 award :)

Hi beauties!
Today I'm here for present you my first award on my English blog! Because when I was writing JosianneL1507 blog I already receive an award, but on this blog here, it's the first. I'm glad that Marie-Ève from All Things Meve Love tag me :D Thank you so much Marie! I really suggest you to take a look on her blog!


Here are the rules of the Award:

1. Thank the person who tagged you and link their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 award logo on your blog.
3. List your top 10 cosmetics/beauty/health.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link their blogs, and let them know.
_______________________________________________________
My top 10 cosmetics/beauty/healt:
1. Nails polish: Surprise?! Since almost 10 months, I discover this passion for nails polishes. Now I've more than 90 nails polish! Yep. Addicted maybe?
2. Concealer: Because of my acne, my concealer is very useful to hide my imperfections.
3. Eye shadow: I always love to put some eye shadows on my eyes. A light pink, it a must!
4. Black khol: Perfect to define my black eyes.
5. Mascara: I already have long lashes, but when I want volume I need a good mascara.
6. Shower Gel: I love smell all the good scents of shower gel. I never have too shower gel!
7.Lip Balm: Why I don't put it in first? Lol. I have more than 30 lip balm! I'm really addicted. My lips need that!
8.Flat Iron: I have curly hair, so my flat iron is my best friend to have straight hair! Mine is a professional flat iron. A friend of my mom gave me because she bought a more recent. But I love the one she gave me. I saw it in a hair specialized store and it was 200$. I have it for free!
9. Nail hardener: I have weak nails and nail hardener help me for have strong nails.
10. Facial cleanser: For my acne I need a good facial cleanser.

Now I tag:

5. Anik
6. Gaby
9. MDSD
10. Black

Hope you like it!

xoxo Josianne
Follow me on twitter: @JosianneL1507
My Facebook Fan Page: Watermelon & Diamond
Send me a private message: josianneL1507@gmail.com

5 commentaires:

Sanya a dit...

Oh merci! Je vais essayer d'en faire un aussi d'ici la fin 2011!

Anik a dit...

merci beaucoup :)

je vais le faire après noel :)

My Daily Likes a dit...

Héhé, i'm glad you tag me :) For sure i will do it, but in my next post (in january 2012). It's cool that you have an english blog ;)

Anonyme a dit...

Je suis contente de ta participation :)

Hypnotiz3m3 a dit...

Merci beaucoup =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...