lundi 19 décembre 2011

Last holiday tutorial part 1

Hi beauties!
The time for the last holiday tutorial has come. I know, it supposed to be the Thursday, but this week, the tutorial will be in 3 parts and I want you to show you the last part Wednesday. So if you want to try it, you'll have time before Christmas!

So today it will be the design to do on all the nails except the ring finger (it can be any finger you want) and the thumb. Let's start!

What you'll need:
 Base coat (Nutra Nail, Nail hardener with green tea) and Top coat (Seche Vite)

Red polish (Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Cherry Red), White polish (CR Nail Polish in #58) and a Silver Glitter stripper (Jordana Pop Art in Star Designer)

First step: Apply your base coat and 1 or 2 coats of your red polish. (I apply just one)

Paint the tip of your nails white. Like a French mani. Don't worry if the line is not perfect.

Where the red and the white meet, apply a line of your silver glitter.

Apply your top coat and that's it :) Simple, not? 
Tomorrow the second part! The thumb nail :)

xoxo Josianne
Follow me on twitter: @JosianneL1507
My Facebook Fan Page: Watermelon & Diamond
Send me a private message: josianneL1507@gmail.com

5 commentaires:

MissTwist a dit...

Oh nice I love the colors! <3

I gave you a blog award on my blog hun

http://themisstwist.blogspot.com/2011/12/versatile-blogger-award.html

Mybe a dit...

J'ai hate de voir la suite! :)

Anonyme a dit...

ah non pas jusqu a demain.....

Anonyme a dit...

Joli et pas trop compliqué :) jaime!

Alanna Dare a dit...

Loving your Christmas designs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...